::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Heres a useless factoid for your Tuesday. While breakfasting this morning I happened to look at the nutrition facts on the side of my Honey Bunches of Oats box. Did you know a serving size is only 3/4 of a cup?! Thats crazy! Thats like the size of my big toe!

Really though, that doesn't change my eating habits other than instead of adding more cereal to my bowl I'll now add more Skittles, Gobstopper and Nerds to flavor my morning. Gotta add whats good and Wonka knows whats up.

One thing I was glad to see what that the box of Kix had a serving size of 1 1/4 cups. Thanks Kix, thanks, now thats a meal.

On a serious tip though makes you wonder about serving sizes and how much we eat...




2 comments:

ScootsOnMoots said...

No need to wonder, just venture over here and read all about it.

http://www.bigfatblog.com/

The Shed Master said...

1 box = 1 serving
1 package = 1 serving
1 bag = 1 serving
1 12-pack = 1 serving

The sooner you start converting things over to the Russell system the sooner you'll be on your way to being somebody.