::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Christmas came and went, just like that. I personally liked it that way, very simple, sprinkled with a lot of hardy chuckling. My two days, both X-mas eve and day, were spent shredin' some gnar at the backyard mt. lab and up at the Haven skate park with my bro. Some good times were had except for the spinal tap that I received, not so nicely mind you, from the flat up rail out back. I forgot how much a rail can destroy you, and I'm still broken from it the ripping me in the back.

Friday I actually made it out on skinny skis for the first time. A good looking coach gave me lessons and pretty much put the hammer down every chance she got. My technique on the other hand left something to be desired. Even with the lessons innocent bystanders had to think I was abusing those poor skis. Sorry you skinny planks, maybe someday we'll work as one...

Here's some Christmas shred for ya. Enjoy.


50/50 to 18o out. from TOM Bender on Vimeo.


5o/5o with a little pop! from TOM Bender on Vimeo.


hubba love. from TOM Bender on Vimeo.


barrel tap. from TOM Bender on Vimeo.


Over the spine. from TOM Bender on Vimeo.