breakfast thoughts.

It never gets old. Well alright, you got me, it does pretty quick. I was thinking that to myself while I rode aimlessly earlier. The sweat drips, the fan hums and the watts build and Lance goes on to win the 2001 Tour (on VHS no less). All in the span of a bit over two hours. I'm not sure how I can continuously get on the trainer morning after morning, day after day, but I'm doing it. Maybe it's my obsession, along with cookies, candy, pies, really anything sweet.

I still feel my drive is something bigger although I have no particular goal in mind other than to see where this takes me. It might be the endorphins or lactic acid that builds or the thought process of blocking the pain Maybe it's just a form of meditation. I can't tell you how many thoughts go through my mind while I'm on the trainer. There was a interval span of nearly 10 minutes this morning when I literally felt nothing, but I know exactly what I was thinking. Those are the best intervals in my opinion. Really though, enough of this, I could go on for hours and still come to no conclusion. Let just say, I'm doing it.

Next up, the rest of the day. Now that that breakfast is sweet/complete, it's off to work. I'll followed that by a post work evening of computering, sketching and research. Maybe more but definitely no less. Busy times.

No comments: