::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The off season is feeling pretty nice right now. Spent a few minutes on my bike but a majority were spend simply relaxing, reading and just enjoying life. I must say I haven't slept this much in a long time, but I'm pretty sure that has little to do with the off season and more to do with the sickness.



Rides this weekend featured good company, wind, a tunnel, cold temps and snow. Nearly in that order, and I must say I'm not so thrilled about the last feature in that list. Snows nice and all but it sure makes it hard to ride a bike. At least someones making use of it. I can't believe they're skiing already!



Got some cool things happening this week. A trip to my folks, to Chicago, probably to Madison and who knows where else. Also look for a recap of the cycling season and also some other odds and ends at this spot. Alright, I'm nodding off from my own boring post...enough already.


1 comment:

ScootsOnMoots said...

If that's the tunnel on Badger, it's pretty creeeeeepy, huh?