::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


I’ve seen this sign since I first moved and began riding here. The loop, dubbed the Oak Leaf Trail, has always intrigued me, somewhat of a mystery as to where it would take me and what I would see. With the sickness diminishing and temps above 70, my mission was accomplished.

The following is a photo spot of my route. Oh and the route was made more exciting by the fact I was able to ride every major piece of single track in and around the city. MKE River Trails, ‘Tosa Trail, Crystal Ridge, and finally The South MKE Trails.















I have yet to decide if the trail was as exciting as I was hoping. It was nice to connect 4 major sections of single track but other than a nice way to view different parts of the city, my hype might have been overkill. Will I ride it again? Yeah, I could see that happening…

1 comment:

Ronsta, said...

Dude! Looked like an epic day!
I got to make spokes instead, again.(you so missed out on that.) Did get to ride into the sunrise & sunset again tho, can't beat these temps!